Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  crime  prevention  tips  06-02-16
From:  E-Police  Newsletter  <34620@lapd.lacity.org>
Date:  06/02/201 6 06:25  PM
To:  mike@wilshirecenter.com

Olympic  Senior  Lead  Officer  Bruner  (21 3)  793-0774  June  201 6

Hello  Olympic  Police  Station  community,

This  is  Senior  Lead  Officer  Erik  Bruner.  If  you  live  within  the  boundaries  of  the  Olympic  Police  Station,  then  I
have  reached  you.  I hope  all  of  you  are  doing  well.  However,  property  crime  is  up  and  we  can  really  use
your  help.  Thefts  and  car  burglaries  are  the  biggest  challenge  for  us  right  now.  Please  do  not  leave  items
unattended,  even  for  a moment.  It  only  takes  one  second  for  a suspect  to  ride  a bicycle  or  run  by  and
snatch  a phone  from  a table.  Please  do  not  leave  valuables  in  your  vehicles.

Here  are  some  additional,  simple  crime  prevention  tips:

-Lock  and  secure  your  vehicles,  utilize  an  anti-theft  device  (club).  Suspects  are  targeting  older  model
Hondas  and  Toyotas.

-Remove  all  valuables  from  vehicle.  (Wallet,  GPS,  change,  computers,  and  tools)

-If  you  have  to  walk  late  at  night,  walk  with  a friend  (Most  robberies  occur  when  you  are  alone).

- Lock  all  your  doors  and  windows  to  you  homes  and  apartments,  including  sliding  glass  doors.

- Report  suspicious  activity.

Thank  you  for  making  Olympic  a safer  place  to  live.  Senior  Lead  Officer  Bruner

If  you  are  interested  in  joining  a nieghborhood  watch  group,  please  sent  me  an  E-Mail  at
34620@lapd.lacity.org  or  call  me  at  (213)  793-0774.

Important  Telephone  Numbers  | EMERGENCY  CALL  91 1
CITY -WIDE  DIRECTORY  311  | NON  EMERGENCY  1 -877-ASKLAPD
for  additional  Crime  Prevention  information,  Log  on:  www.lapdonline.org
Support  the  LA  Police  Foundation:  www.lapolicefoundation.org

To  unsubscribe  from  LAPD  e-policing  click  here